The spread of the epidemic around the world has led to the introduction of the following measures by the Group:
- international travel is to be delayed until after 31 March, unless expressly authorised by the CEO of the entity concerned. This date may be extended depending on how the situation unfolds.
- all employee gatherings (conferences, symposiums, etc.) of 100 people or more are to be postponed. For all gatherings of less than 100 people, an assessment must be made of the value of holding or attending such gatherings, with the agreement of the CEO of the entity concerned. Anyway, preference should be given to remote work tools.
- all employees equipped with teleworking facilities are asked to take them home every evening, in order to cope with possible confinement.
- anyone returning from at-risk areas – China (mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau), Singapore, South Korea, Iran, 4 Italian regions (Veneto, Emilia Romagna, Lombardy and Piedmont) – must observe a 14-day quarantine period.
This quarantine also applies for the containment areas in France (certain communes* in the Oise, Haute-Savoie and Morbihan regions). In addition to these precautions, additional hand sanitiser dispensers have been installed at all Group sites and all premises are being cleaned more regularly.
The communes in France that are within containment areas:
- In Oise: CREIL, CREPY en VALOIS, VAUMOISE, LAMAORLAYE, LAGNY le SEC, La CROIX St OUEN, MONTATAIRE, NOGENT Sur OISE, VILLIERS-SAINT-PAUL
- In Haute-Savoie: LA BALME de SILLINGY
- In Morbihan: AURAY, CARNAC, CRAC’H
Good habits to adopt
There are simple and effective ways to limit the spread of the virus, such as regularly cleaning your hands with soap or hand sanitiser; not shaking hands or hugging when you greet someone; using tissues only once and putting them straight in the bin after use, and if you need to cough or sneeze, doing so into your elbow.
You can find the government’s recommendations on the Group’s corporate website (credit-agricole.com).
March 05, 2020