Embodying our purpose
Public interest is a key part of the DNA and social value of Indosuez group.
Our commitment to society is reflected in our core business through the targeted energy of our teams. To remain the trusted partners to our clients, they are dedicated to protecting their interests and strictly complying with all regulations.
Our commitment also invites us to respond to the issues inherent in a sustainable and responsible economy through our actions and solutions, by deploying Green Finance, with the Group’s backing.
Adapting Crédit Agricole’s progress approach
Indosuez group is on board with Crédit Agricole’s continuous and participatory drive for progress, which we develop through innovative initiatives that are both cross-functional and local.
Our staff members are invested in a variety of projects that contribute to respect for women and men, environmental conservation, and our clients’ trust.
Contributing to progress
We know that our commitment is a vector of progress?–?and we have enshrined it in our corporate culture.
The aims of our varied and coordinated initiatives within the Group are to not only support social entrepreneurship, but also raise our clients’ and our employees’ awareness of the key environmental and societal issues.
In France, our initiatives in this area are coordinated by the Indosuez Foundation, under the auspices of the Fondation de France, which works to support vulnerable communities.
Fostering gender equality
To put an end to unjustified discrepancies in wage levels between women and men, Muriel Penicaud, Minister of Labour, and Marlene Schiappa, Secretary of State for Gender Equality and the fight against discrimination, announced the creation of the gender equality index in November 2018.
This index is designed to help companies measure their progress in this area and put in place corrective actions where necessary. The objective: eliminate discrepancies in remuneration between men and women.
As a reminder
The 5 metrics established by the government and adopted by all measurement firms are:
- pay gaps between women and men of comparable ages carrying out comparable work,
- discrepancies between individual pay increases,
- discrepancies in the promotion of women and men,
- pay increases upon the return from maternity leave,
- gender breakdown of the ten best-paid employees.
As of 31/12/2019, Indosuez in France* scores 93/100.
Convinced that diversity provides real leverage for performance and innovation, we have adopted a proactive policy for the past several years, resulting in the implementation of actions aimed at:
- ensuring balanced recruitment in the trades and equal pay,
- making employees aware of the principles of professional equality and non-discrimination,
- supporting women with their career development.
A strong emphasis is placed on the gender diversity policy at Indosuez Wealth Management group, with efforts towards the feminisation of the governing bodies and raising awareness of all our employees. Since 2019, this commitment has been reflected in the definition, implementation, and incorporation of a Gender Diversity action plan in our 2022 Corporate Project.
*Result obtained on the basis of 3 legal entities based in France.
Applying the SFDR Regulation
The EU Regulation 2019/2088 on Sustainability Reporting in the Financial Services Sector (SFDR) which came into force on 10 March 2021 requires its players to publish their policies with respect to:
- the integration of sustainability risks into their investment decision-making process,
- the consideration of the main negative impacts of investment decisions on sustainability factors,
- the integration of sustainability risks into their remuneration policy (upcoming publication).
Information concerning Indosuez Wealth Management group:
- ESG Policy of Indosuez Wealth Management group
- Sustainability risk policy of Indosuez Wealth Management group